Friday, December 10, 2010

Ryu Talks About Himself And GBC Answers Your Question

I was checking Ryu's twitter page the other day and I found a pretty cool "Allow Me To Re-introduce Myself" blog post from DrewTradition. Here it is:




Allow me to reintroduce myself, my name is…
Ryu from the Get Busy Committee
I was born in...
New York


You may know me because..
I’m a rapper who’s been on the L.A. scene for a minute
But you should really know me because….
Of my work as a member of Styles of Beyond, Fort Minor, and Get Busy Committee
Right now I’m working on…
The new Get busy committee album called “Opening ceremony”, as well as writing and creatively guiding projects for some of the industries hottest artists.
The first thing I do when I wake up is…
Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack? no wait..I smoke a cigarette
The last thing I do at night is…
Exactly the same thing i do when i wake up.
The trend I wish I started is…
Lil B the based gods “cooking dance”
The trend I wish would die a brutal death is…
thats a hard one…it’s a toss up between, wooden jewelry, night clubs, animal rights activists, people who diss people that wear skinny jeans, twitter beef, men who eat at pinkberry, begging for collabs on twitter, mixtapes, thinking i give a fuck, making football players wear pink for a month, i could go on and on..
The best piece of advice that has ever been given to me is..
“FUCK THAT UP FRONT CASH, TAKE THE FUCKIN PUBLISHING DUMMY!”
The best piece of advice that I could give to you is…
do good business, and never burn bridges, but if you must burn a bridge, make sure you shoot it with a lazer guided missle and blow it into a billion pieces to ensure nobody ever walks on that mother licker again!
I love it when people…
Stop to tell me that they feel what I’m doing. It doesn’t boost my ego at all, but it lets me know just how far the music reaches, and is the ultimate pay off for all the long studio nights and hard work we put in. It also encourages me to keep being creative.
I hate it when people….
Doubt my vision, then try to hop on dicks when it works. i understand that though. It’s just part of the game.
If you ever see me on the streets…
Stop and say waddup. me and my brother Scoop Deville are always out and about. holler at us!
The craziest thing I have ever done is…
oh gaaawd, how boring! people dont wanna hear my fuckin pseudo rock star antics! I don’t even remember…, I’m a pretty laid back dude for the most part, but i’ve done all that “fire extinguisher your hotel room” “piss on the radio station program director’s desk”, “walk on the 40th floor ledge of a hotel in Boston, drunk as fuck, and have your band mates beg you to take their hand” , “freak out on an Airplane during takeoff, and make the pilot turn around and take you back because “you don’t fly on Friday the 13th”, “Go to Disneyland jail for knocking out Mickey Mouse, only to find out it was a 5 ft 2″ girl inside the costume”..you know, but who doesn’t do that shit?
If I had to say sorry it would be because I…
?? was drunk? ??you looked 18 to me?? I’m not familiar with Muslim countries Laws and local customs?? i don’t know…
If you want to know more about me you can…
A) Axe somebody. B) Google me .or 3) 
follow me on Twitter: @TheRealRyu
And before I go, I would like to give a shout out to…
Of course The Get Busy Committee! True Love and False Idols (@TLFI), my man 2Tone for directing the sickest video known to man! (opening ceremony) , Andrew at Tradition for all your help and support with GBC! we appreciate it! All of our fans, you guys are riders! our DJ Stubbs, DJ Cheapshot, Vin Scully, Chris Barnett, Ian Rogers, Ryan Tohill, Hector Del Gado. i feel like i’m excepting a fucking award here. Peace!


Now, if you want the guys from GBC to answer one of your questions, all you have to do is check TLFI's twitter page and see what you need to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment